Tuesday, July 8, 2008

survived the night

I survived my first night on the streets of auckland city, although didnt get much sleep at all. I assumed that on a tuesday night there wouldn't be much action on queen st, and expected a good nights sleep. I couldn''t of been more wrong.
There was so many drunks walking around the street, trying to pull the tent down, and trying to wake us up, and then there was the noise of the cars racing up and also the street washers. I would of thought they could of been more considerate.
I got out of my tent at about 4.30am to be greated by frost and ice on my tent. I sat outside reading a book, trying to kill time and only got colder.

Im just gonna try sort out some food to be delivered to me

So far im enjoying surviving on the streets and will keep you posted

No comments: